ENTOUCH Support Vision:
To be THE differentiator that drives customer loyalty for ENTOUCH in the marketplace.
ENTOUCH Support Mission:
Provide Rock Star service to every customer (internal and external) in every interaction, delivering timely and effective expert assistance that reinforces customer loyalty and satisfaction with their decision to do business with EnTouch.
Summary of the Role:
The Customer Support Representative – L2 (CSRL2), is responsible for providing timely and effective customer service for all internal and external customers at every level by using expert and in-depth knowledge of ENTOUCH solutions and maintains the customer relationship, delivery of managed services and on-going needs of customer post-installation.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Teamwork Orientation
- Technical Capacity
The CSRL2 will handle incoming support calls from the ENTOUCH customer base and the Level 1 ENTOUCH Support team, solving the issues whenever possible and escalating to the ENTOUCH Engineering team when necessary. The CSRL2 will serve as the main point of contact for customer location management after the ENTOUCH solution is installed as well as an escalation point for CSRL1 team members. Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution. He/she will need the necessary skills and experience to troubleshoot issues with the solution, train users on the solution, and seek out ways to meet the on-going business needs of the customer. The CSRL2 will need to display professionalism and strive for excellence to achieve 100% customer satisfaction with the managed services delivered to the customer. The CSRL2 must work well with all other functions within ENTOUCH to deliver solutions to the customer.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A demonstrated ability to easily connect and build relationships with others over the phone
- Very high attention to detail
- A demonstrated ability to remotely troubleshoot issues working with a wide range of customer skillsets
- A demonstrated ability to analyze data to find trends and to make determinations of product and asset performance
- A demonstrated ability to learn the capabilities, functions and interrelationships between the hardware and software that encompasses the EnTouch solution
- A demonstrated ability to independently prioritize workload and bring projects and tasks to closure
- Exceptional communication skills: Verbal and written
- Exposure & experience with CRM and Call Center Ticket tracking solutions preferred
- Documentation skills, listening, phone skills, and multi-tasking required
A majority of time is spent in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and printers.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, salaried position with no direct supervisory requirements. Regular days and hours of work are Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM. After hours’ work, it will be required and assigned in advance. Must be willing to cover night and weekend on-call rotations.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Two to five years of customer service experience in a call center environment
- MS-Office: Outlook & Excel – moderate experience required
- Exposure & experience with CRM and Call Center Ticket tracking solutions
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.